Monday, November 19, 2012

11/19/12


Today in class, we turned in our essays that we wrote over the past weekend. Some people didn’t write the essay correctly or did the formatting wrong. One person even forgot to write the essay. We took a test on the different foreign leaders again. The first part of the quiz included matching the leaders with the country, second part was matching the leaders up with facts about them or their country. The final part of the test included matching either the leader with their picture, more facts about them/their country, and matching the leader with the country shown in the map. Overall, I think I did well on the test, especially since we could use our blog. For Afghanistan, in the third part, we had to match the leader with a picture of him and I got lucky and the picture I had on my blog of the Afghanistan leader, was the picture used for the test.

No comments:

Post a Comment