Tuesday, November 6, 2012

11/6/12- Review of Interesting Facts about World Leaders


Today in class we went over the blog we did yesterday on interesting facts about the different world leaders across the world. I added a couple of facts to some of the people, but most of the time I thought my facts were good facts so I left them. One factor I remember is about the president of Brazil, Dilma Rousseff. I remembered that she was a supporter for abortion. She only supported abortion though if the baby could be in danger or if the mother was raped. While we were saying interesting facts about the different leaders, depending on which country you said, Mr. Schick would through a blow up ball at you and you would have to find were the country is located within 5 seconds. I was supposed to find Israel, but I couldn’t find it in time, so I got 5 extra seconds to find it, but I still couldn’t find it so Mr. Schick passed the ball to someone else who found it within about three seconds. 

No comments:

Post a Comment