Saturday, November 3, 2012

11/2/12

Since school was canceled Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday and since we don't have class on Thursday, I didn't have Human Geography until Friday. On Friday, we went over our test that we took the prior week with a sub. I got an 81% on the test which is okay even though I was hoping to do better. We went over the test and most of the answers I got wrong were somewhat understandable. There was one question though that every got right except one person, which was me. The question went something like, "what religion is centered around Jesus?" I said the answer was Judaism  but apparently it was Christianity. Mr. Schick was rushing us towards the end to get the test finished correcting, but it turned out we had 10 more minutes, so we rushed for nothing, but it is okay. I don't really remember anything else that happened in class.

No comments:

Post a Comment