Wednesday, November 14, 2012

11/14/12- essay dicussion


When we arrived in class, we got new seats. Mr. Schick let us pick the seats we got but there was an order. Mr. Schick didn’t announce the order, but I’m pretty sure the order was by your grade. The people with the highest grade got to go first, with the person with the lowest grade going last. I have an A in the class so when my name wasn’t called early on, I was kind of confused. It turns out the Mr. Schick skipped me and Nadia causing us to pick our seats next to last. By that time, there were many seats left, so I had to choose my seat where I sat before. After we got new seats, we went over the essay we have to due by Monday. We had a choice to work with a partner or not, I chose not to work with a partner so I won’t have to hope what they written is in depth and accurate. If I do the essay myself, I have no worries. The essay is going to about comparing the relations between the USA and two other countries of our choice and there presidents relation with Barack Obama. The essay is either going to be worth 100 points or 200 points.

No comments:

Post a Comment