Friday, November 9, 2012

11/9/12

Today in class we took a "pop" quiz. Mr. Schick had it written down on his blog but since I, and almost everyone else in the class, didn't check his blog, it was a "pop" quiz for us. We spent like the first 10-15 minutes of class studying for the test, after panicking and talking to people I finally began to study for the test. Right when I was about to start studying, Mr. Schick announced that the test was about to begin. Right as I was putting my laptop away, he announced that we could use our blog, not his, for the quiz. As soon as he said that, everyone was relieved to know that they wouldn't be failing the quiz. The first part of the quiz was to match the countries with the leaders. I'm pretty sure I got that whole section right considering we could use our blogs. The second section of the test was matching facts with the people. I didn't have any of the facts that were on the quiz on my blog, so I'm not sure how well I did on that section. With most of the people I could guess which fact they belonged to or I remembered it from class discussions; however when I got to about 3 people left, I couldn't tell who went with what, so I just guessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment