Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Tenth Day

Today was the tenth day of Human Geography class. We finished going over the questions from the CIA world factbook. We got side tracked, a lot. We talked a lot about how HIV/AIDS is a major problem in India and a lot of African countries. I also learned that not all places in Africa are poor and there are major cities with sky scrapers. Also we talked about Slumdog Millionaire and how it was actually filmed in the Indian city. We also watched a video about a lot of statistics. I thought that it was interesting how China will soon be the number one English speaking country, since so many people in other countries, including USA, speak English as there main language. Another fact that I thought was interesting is that if Facebook was a country, it would have the third largest populations, behind China and India. This was interesting to me because I didn't realize that many people have Facebooks. The video had a lot more interesting facts, but I thought those two were the most interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment