Saturday, September 1, 2012

Essay #3


Excellence is always a good thing. I will approach excellence at John Carroll, to do so I will a have five-point action plan. My first way to excellence is to do all my homework on time. If I do all my homework on time, I won’t have to worry about doing it another day or getting in trouble.Also, I will be able to get the most amount of points since I won't have any points gone for late work. Secondly, I will manage my time well. I will do homework before I go on the internet or watch tv. Also, I will not procrastinate on long term projects or homework. My plan for excellence will also include making sure I have all of my textbooks/supplies needed for class. This is on my plan for excellence so that I can make sure I can participate in class and be able to do what everyone else is doing. Fourth on my action plan is to pay attention during class. If I am able to pay attention in class then I will be able to know what we are learning that day so I will be smarter. If I don’t get distracted I will understand more things and be able to retain more. Last but not least, my 5th way to excellence at John Carroll includes having fun. If I have fun at school, I will enjoy school more and it will make want to come to school in the morning, not complain about waking up early. If I succeed in this five-point action plan, I will obtain excellence at John Carroll.

1 comment:

  1. This is perfect. I am predicting great things for you at JC, especially if you stick to your plan. 25/25.

    ReplyDelete