Friday, September 21, 2012

9/19.12


Today in class, we finished working on our project. Some groups were already done, like the group I was in, so I talked to Doori and some other people while I was waiting for the other groups to finish. Italy was the first country/group to go, they had a lot of interesting information, like how the population is barely increasing but they make a lot of money from electrical exports. The make money from exporting oil, but Italy doesn’t have enough oil to supply themselves so they have to important oil, but since they’re near the Middle East, they most likely get a steady supply of oil. My group, Nigeria, was the second group to go. I didn’t walk up to do the presentation but I was on CIA World Factbook getting the question Mr. Schick asked. At the end of my presentation, someone had a song on their laptop that kind of, not really, went with our presentation, so the song was played. 

No comments:

Post a Comment