Saturday, September 22, 2012

9/21/12

Today in class, people continued to go through their presentations. I don't remember any of the countries that went except for the USA. But I do remember what happened in the beginning of class. Doori and her group were about to give their presentation when they noticed a bug on the screen so they were all trying to get the bug off the screen and stuff. During that someone said a line from Lady Gaga's Edge of Glory so I forget who, but someone got the video up, so about the other half of the class was singing to the song. I think two of the groups that went on Friday were India and the USA. But I'm not positive if they went, or if any other groups went as well. Mr. Schick also announced that the test was moved to Monday because he wanted to finish the presentations before we took the test. But I already knew that because Mr. Schick told a few people the day before. Then class ended.

No comments:

Post a Comment