Wednesday, December 12, 2012

12/12/12

In class everyone did there presentations based on their projects. Personally, I think our group did good except for a few things here and there. I didn't talk during the presentation of my group, but I controlled the computer to switch the slides from one to another. Before we did the presentations, we all received a piece of paper. On the paper we were supposed to grade each others presentations out of 100 and make comments based on a list of questions we received. Of course, I gave my group the highest grade. We also had to do how much of the work percentage everyone did in our groups. Since we had 5 people in my group, I had to split the percentages among us. Mr. Schick also said that out of the class that had gone prior to us, our class was the most prepared and had the best presentations.

No comments:

Post a Comment