Wednesday, December 5, 2012

12/5/12

Today in class we talked about the four vocabulary words we had to define when we got into class. Mr. Schick wanted us to use different websites instead of the normal, but I used dictionary.com still. I even cited where I got the definitions from so I didn't plagarise without giving credit. I also added my own definitions to the bottom of the information from dictionary.com The four words we had to define were capitalism (which I defined for the class), free enterprise, communism, and free market. Mr. Schicks blog said to add the definitions to tonight post, but I already made a post for that so I'm just going to have two different posts. Mr Schick keeps getting mad at our class because we talk to much, especially when other people are trying to talk.

No comments:

Post a Comment