Monday, August 27, 2012

Second Day

Today in Human Geography we went over the class Syllabus. People also asked a lot of questions about their blog and how to set it up. Since I already had my blog set up, I played free rice, which I have never played before, and I gave people who are not as fortunate as others, 400 pieces of rice.
While going over the Syllabus, we heard a story about a girl that was going on a Cruise during final exams. We also were told that we need to have an open mind while learning. We were also told that no extra credit will be given in the course, since it's just adding more work for someone who is already behind. Participation counts as part of the grade as well. But when I first got into class, there were scones sitting right next to me, before we got assigned seats, that made me hungry. The class period today was over an hour long, but it went by quickly. The second day of Human Geography class went well.

No comments:

Post a Comment